We have been awarded our ‘Cycle Friendly Employer’ certificate by Cycling Scotland! The nationally recognised Cycle Friendly Employer Award is for Scottish organisations committed to increasing cycling.
Working alongside regional service centres, those registered for the Cycle Friendly Employer Award benefit from a range of useful services designed to ensure their efforts make a difference.
The Cycle Friendly Employer Award will:
- reward those organisations already working hard to increase workplace cycling
- provide a tool to help improve provision for cycling in the workplace
- provide resources and ‘best practice’ guides to support your organisation
- signpost your organisation to local initiatives that may assist you becoming Cycle Friendly
- offer your organisation access to a Workplace Grant Fund
- expert one-to-one guidance through our service centre network
- provide the tools needed to effectively monitor and evaluate staff cycling rates
If you’re interested in becoming a Cycle Friendly Employer see http://www.cyclingscotland.org/our-projects/award-schemes/cycle-friendly-employer for more info!